Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Sis Boom", "Liberty" and "Cath Kidston"

One of my friends turned 40 a few weeks ago and I have been meaning to make a bag for her for ages. She has long admired my bags so I thought this would be a great present for her birthday. Now, that was 3 weeks ago......
I have finally finsihed the bag and it is ready to go to a new home. I hope she likes it.
The fabric is "Nicole" in chocolate by Jennifer Paganelli of "Sis Boom".
It has a magnetic closure and the inside is a wild pink!

I love it when I hear the posties' motorbike on his way up the hill. More often than not I receive a parcel from somewhere! The lady at my local post office must think I am a shopaholic!! Well, a fabricaholic at least! This little stash came from France from an ebay seller (Fuchsia's Fabrics) and includes some beautiful Liberty fabric.

Now, this has got to be one of my favourite Cath Kidston cotton duck fabrics.
(Faded Flowers Plaster Pink)
It arrived yesterday, too, from "Lavender-fields" in the UK.

The colours are beautiful and I am having a wonderful time just looking at it.
I was dreaming of it last night as I was trying to go to sleep. I wonder what I will end up making with it...if I dare to chop it up!
Kathryn.

2 comments:

The Pink Poodle said...

love the fabric..and I always love hearing the doorbell ring..hoping it is some nice goodie arriving..LOVE the JAPANESE dolls..shall have to buy some with my 21 yo son going off to study in japan for 6 months.GORGEOUS pressie for him to take to host family?? kind regards andrea

Kate said...

Georgeous fabrics!