Sophisticatedrose has tagged Our Shabby Cottage!
Now, I have to tell you seven things about me you may not know:
1. I lived in England for nearly 3 years in my 20's.. Woo Hoo had a great time too!!
2. My favourite flowers are Irises.
3. I don't like gardening..yes, it's true!
4. My nickname was "Gappy Kaffy" between the ages of 2 and 7 because I fell over and knocked my baby front tooth out. OUCH!
5. My favourite dish is Moussaka..Mmmm YUM!
6. I do not mow lawns.. I believe that is a man's job! Gosh that sounds very sexist!
7. Now, for a wierd one..I was born without a toenail on one toe (that toe is called baldy!)
Here are seven other blogs which have things I love:
Shabbyrosesandprettythings pop in and see Sarah for all things Shabby.
Thepinkpoodle Say "Hi" to Andrea and her new blog.
Theshadowcat I love her little collectable beasties - all hand stitched too.
Blijalsmij for life in Denmark and lots of handmade goodness.
ShabbyVintageMandii For all things restored and refurbished in the shabby chic style.
Posy for life in England, English vintage style, the love of Cath Kidston and vintage finds.
Vintageprettyandshabby More life in England and shabby handmade goodies. Visit her shop.
If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.