▼

Monday, August 25, 2008

On My Wish List.....

This lovely catalogue was popped into my letterbox on Friday and I spent all weekend trawling over every page looking at these wonderful fabrics. It is from Hancock's of Paducah.
I think my credit card is going to get a thrashing. Perfect fabrics for Spring.

The gorgeous "Ava Rose" by Grand Revival designs and "Farmers Market" by Michael Miller.

"Daisy Chain" by Amy Butler

"Woodland Bloom" by Lila Tueller

"Flirt" by Robyn Pandolph.
Beautiful fabrics at great prices and the shipping is quite good too.
And they have some amazing WEB specials too from $1.49 per half yard.
This little birdie is a gift for my niece who is 6 today. I appliqued the birdie onto some fabric, sewed some details on, then attached it to a canvas board for hanging on the wall.
Happy Birthday Amy!
KathrynXX

7 comments:

  1. I love Hancocks catalogues!!! They're full to the brim with gorgeous fabrics and I'm sure that I could find a use for just about everyone of them... LOL!! Gorgeous 6th b'day pressy too, well done.

    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathryn
    How lovely all those fabrics are, I would also be overwhelmed. I'm looking forward to seeing which ones you choose and what beautiful creations you make from them
    I love your little birdie - you are ver clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the birdie! And all the fabrics! Yes buy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That catalogue would make me broke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your birdie!

    Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my. I'd be seriously poor if that dropped through my letter box!

    Hen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That catalogue is beautiful- it looks really inspiring.
    And the bird is grogeous.

    ReplyDelete