▼

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

50th Post "GIVEAWAY"!

Well, this is my 50th post!
To all of the wonderful bloggers "out there" who have supported me and left lovely comments on my posts I would like say
"Thank you"
by having a giveaway!!

Included in the giveaway will be one of my "Handbag Doorstops"

....and a lovely shabby starter pack of goodies. One full fat quarter of "Sweet Sue" fabric, three different lace trims, clay roses, a rhinestone button and lots of Mother Of Pearl buttons.
Yeah!!
I have really enjoyed "blogging" and have "met" some wonderful ladies.
Bring on the next 50....
To be in the draw just leave a comment on this post up until next Monday. If you spread the word on your blog I'll pop your name in twice - be sure to let me know though.
So, go on, don't be scared.... I don't bite!!!
Good Luck.
KathrynXX
PS. This is open to everyone - international bloggers as well!

40 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn,
    I would love to enter your giveaway ~ and tell others about it on my blog too!

    Your little doorstops are so sweet!

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 50 posts! Looking forward to seeing what you create int eh next 50. Love those handbag doorstops - so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 50th post! That handbag doorstep is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you not want to enter this Giveaway!!
    I will keep my fingers,Toes and all in between crossed!:)
    Look forward to reading bout you more over the next 50...
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! That's half a hundred! Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sweetie, That's awesome!!! YAY!!! I missed my 50th post! Please please enter me!! I would love another of your Gorgeous things in my house!!
    Hugs
    mands

    ReplyDelete
  7. ME ME PICK ME !!!

    i wanna win a giveaway sooooo bad!!
    oh do i sound pathetic ??
    LOL

    PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Luv Shann xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Congrats on your 50th Post.Such pretty colors.I would love to win , does it count if I was born in Ballarat? Pls Pls Pls Pick me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet doorstop Kathryn! Isn't blogging fun, and I am sure we might even meet in real life soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation to your 50th post.. I love to take a tour in your blog and sew your christmas bag yeasterday and just love them. But today you show your beutiful doorbag in lovely color..

    Take care!

    Marica

    http://englating.se/englasblogg

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to be entered in the giveaway. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love to visit your blog!I simply adore your work, your romantic bags and pink flowers are my favourite pattern!

    Please, Please, Please I wanna win this beauuuuuutttiiiiifffuulll bag :)

    Count me in on your giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your 50th post! Gee, that was quick LOL.

    Siobhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on 50 posts!!! How lovely your blog is, thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Sue Cahill (sbonetsue at yahoo dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Majorly cute!!! What a great giveaway!!!!!!!!!

    M ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so pretty!
    Congratulations on your 50th post!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just loooove those doorstop handbags. hhmmm...just wondering how I can incorporate one in my home with a house dog also living there. I think she would looooove it too and want to snuggle up with it on the lounge. Have you ever considered putting rocks inside??? Yeah just joking...my dog would probably still drag it away.

    Congrats on your 50th post.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  18. your creations are so sweet and femme. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How nice of you to make such a generous and beautiful offer in honor of your 50th blog! Your work is beautiful and I have already picked out a couple of things I want to get for Christmas gifts (that's assuming I can give them away once I get them! LOL) Please add me to your give-away. Thanks SuzK

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely blog and why would anyone not want to win your giveaway...sigh! Dev X

    ReplyDelete
  21. HI Kathryn,
    My friend Pam sent me to your blog from hers. I do not have a blog but I do enjoy reading and commenting on others when I get the opportunity. Your doorstops are lovely and so very pretty.
    I hope that you continue to enjoy blogging with the community of quilters around the world.
    Regards from a Western Canadian Quilter,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would love to be in the draw for your giveaway please
    hugs Beth

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your doorstops look so nice. They are such a great idea. Congrats on your 50th post. Hope to see many more!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kathryn,

    I would be delighted to be entered! I just found your blog and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please enter me too...your work is beautiful!!! this would be perfect for my little dog to go in and out of the house:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kathryn, I came over from the OC cottage and love your blog. Please enter my name in for your giveaway! It's so beautiful
    Robin~♥

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is a darling door stopper. How cute! Please enter my name in your giveaway. This would be perfect in my office.

    I also collect buttons so I would be thrilled about those too!

    I'm putting a link to your giveaway on my blog for you.

    Thanks
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Kathryn,
    OOh really want to win this one, so please pick me!
    Cannot wait until Tuesday
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just found your site through tales of an OC Cottage. I have to tell you your work is exquisite!!! I'd love to win this prize.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  30. Everything is too beautiful! I'm a shabby chic addict, and am loving your blog. You are very creative and generous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would love to enter your giveaway !! OOOOOH, How Pretty !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations on your blog having 50 post! Woo Hoo! What a cause for celebration and I'd love to be in on the fun! Thank you for the chance to win such a beautiful pink door stop and fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a beautiful item! And how could I possible resist any fabric called Sweet Sue(my blog is http://sweetpeasuescottage.blogspot.com ) Please enter me in your giveaway. Congrats on your 50th! I will hit 15 on Monday so I'm sill a beginner.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Congratulations!

    I would love to be entered in to the drawing. And, what a beautiful prize!

    Thanks,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  35. What an adorable door stop! Would you please add me into your drawing? You do lovely work!

    Hugs from Michigan - Diane

    ReplyDelete
  36. hi kathryn...congrats on your 50th blog..that is as OLD as I am..well ALMOST with another birthday next month!! anwyay still trying to work bits and pieces out re this blogging land..have just added a new blog re the photos of gails gorgeous goodies..always love your goodies and you are making chrissie presents for my mum a LOT easier!! xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  37. Any room for a guy's name in this drawing? My wife would love the bag and she just turned 50 this month. It was meant to be - draw my name!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi... I found you through sweet Shann! So tickled that I came by for a visit, because I'm not too late to get a chance on your lovely Give~Away! Your blog is beautiful and I'll be coming back many times, I'm sure... if you get some time, please stop by my lil blog for a visit! And please add my name to the hat for a chance to Win! YAY... what FUN!!!

    ~blessings~
    Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ooooh! It's a bag shaped like a "doorstop"! (Next time Rick, read a little slower.)

    Well, by digitty, draw my name anyway. We have doors, and I want them stopped - right now!!

    (Happy to be your first representative from the male community. Not so many of us are into blogging. Thanks.)

    ReplyDelete
  40. You sure know how to get a girl to comment!

    Congrats and keep up the great work.

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete