Friday, September 19, 2008

Christmas is here!!

The "Cottage Christmas" section of "Our Shabby Cottage" is now open for business!
This is another larger patchwork stocking that I finished off yesterday - yes, I do like to leave things until the last minute!!
My two boys will be on school holidays after today. It's a "Footy" theme for their last day. and it was wondeful to see so many kids dressed up and joining in. I'm so glad the holidays are here. Now, I can stay in my PJ's till after 10am..watch movies...play games...go on outings together....and generally not run around like a headless chicken in the mornings!!
You get the idea!
Don't forget to enter the giveaway in the previous post. You must leave a comment on that post to be in the draw.
You have until Monday night.
I will do the draw with my boys on Tuesday!!
Hope everyone will have a great weekend.
Kathryn XX

5 comments:

Siobhan said...

Beautiful patchwork stocking!!!

Siobhan

The Naturalist's Daughter said...

Love the stocking its gorgeous! It will be so nice to take it easy these school holidays and not run around like a headless chicken. Hope you enjoy hangin out in your pj's.

Jodie said...

Hi Kathryn,
you can wear your P.J's to my place if you like - no-one would bat an eyelid!!!

{oc cottage} said...

Your creations are beyond the valley of amazing!!!!! I am in awe...I cannot sew to save my life(or anyone else's!!!!!!!)
That "Quote for the day" quite the
chifleta! I love it!

M ^..^

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Hey Kathryn,
Your Christmas goodies look great,we have another week to go until the school holidays start in NSW then I can still have my late nights & sleep a little later in the mornings! Looking forward to the draw on Tuesday.
Lyn