▼

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Etsy Lovin' !!!


Would ya look at this! My very first feature on a "Treasury"! See my little "Bag of Mischief" down the bottom left? I feel very honoured. That's all I'm going to say.....
Speaking of Etsy, my Etsy shop, "My Shabby Cottage", had been updated with all of the "Pussikins" and the "Poochikin! Check them out!
(Remember prices on Etsy are in US dollars and I will take bank deposits from any Aussies - you just go through the checkout, submit your order, then I will email you with the converted rate and my bank details. Easy peasy lemon squeasy!!!)
Kathryn. XX

5 comments:

  1. Hey Kathryn,
    Well done really love your Poochikin.

    Lyn xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You desrve to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratualations Kathryn on your first feature. I hope you do really well on etsy.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there sweet lady!! Well done!! big pat on the back!! Your sweet creations are to die for!!!
    Hugs
    mands

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the feature, just on my way over to check it out!
    Love your version of "easy peasy lemon squeasy" made me giggle:)
    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete