Sunday, November 2, 2008

Pussikins!

I finished my "Pussikins" last night in front of the T.V.
I thought since I had started them the other day
(for the order - which was cancelled),
I may as well finish them.....
These little "Pussikins" have been busy catching their supper.....

I added a few extra touches......The dead birdies!!!
"It wasn't me...I promise"!
Oh, yeah, so what's that hanging out of your mouth then???
"Charlotte" is very prim and proper.
Butter would melt in her mouth....but a little birdie would!!

"I got it!!!" (a mouse)
This little lady is so fat but she is always hungry.
"Have you any "tid bits" for me?"

They will be listed on Our Shabby Cottage and Esty soon....
Kathryn. XX

8 comments:

My Pink & Cream Cottage said...

Hey Kathryn,
They look great, love the ones with the birdies hanging out of their mouths. They wont take long to sell.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lyn xoxo

Lindi said...

Purrfect!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Destined to be best sellers!! Bad luck about the cancelled order.

Anonymous said...

Sweetie they are Gorgeous!! my Mother in law loves cats as well as my Step mum I'm thinking I may have to buy some of these for chrissie presents!!
Mands

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Just tooo cute!!
Hugs,
Kerryanne

Annie said...

Kathryn, they are delightful. I want to buy one definitely!!! I think you will be needing to make more!

rachelmp said...

Just so cute Kathryn!

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh I didn't see the kittys. Sooooo cute! Laurie