Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Pillow...

I had to show you this cute little baby pillow which I finished this morning.
(It is available now at Our Shabby Cottage - click on the pic to go straight there)
I have had a few of these fabric blocks for ages (...2 years or more) and I found them the other day and decided it was time to put them to good use before I lose them again.
It is such a sweet little vintage picture.
A cute cuddly baby surrounded by fluffy pillows, her rattle and dear 'ol doggie finishing off her bottle. He does seem to have a slightly guilty look on his face!
I forget the name of the artist. Maybe someone out there can tell me?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Kathryn. XX
P.S. the website has just been updated with the lovely picture frames from the previous post - click on the "Website Update" pic on my sidebar.

13 comments:

Paint Me White said...

Hi Kathryn I do love living where we are which enables me to find lots of nice goodies. Your cushions are divine. Your such a beautiful sewer. Have a good weekend.
Sandy x

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Aawwwww...how cute is that cushion? That would look superb in any nursery.
Off to visit your shop now.
Hugs,
Kerryanne

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Hmmm yep you would think you could sew or something!
Gosh girl everything you sew up looks beautiful....Just beautiful!!

Thecraftytrundler said...

That cushion is soooo cute!!!

Sharon xx

Jodie said...

That pillow sure is super cute!!!!

Take Care
Jodie :)

Alison Gibbs said...

Kathryn that is such a sweet Baby Pillow. Have a great weekend
Alison

Anonymous said...

O-o-o-o-o-o How Adorable!! Now I wish I had a baby just to get one... OOPs... must be I just hit my head. Let me change that to Grandchildren!! LOL!!
Love, Marilyn

Annie said...

cute little pillow. LOVED the postcard.

Judith Tetley said...

Just came across your site...your work is gorgeous. Love that baby cushion!
Kind Regards
www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That pillow is darling! Thanks for sharing. :)

Aqeela said...

You have made some lovely things, i can tell that your fabrics are all of a good quality. I LOVE patchwork so your projects really appeal to me. Im hoping to start doing some more of it soon myself, cant wait to unearth my sewing machine when we have a table and chair sorted for it!

I look forward to reading more of your blog,

Aqeela xx

Anonymous said...

Nice blog… you can find more Baby Pillows here..

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Those are awesome! Spacify offers Kids Pillow and more at reasonable prices.