▼

Friday, February 27, 2009

Baby Pillow...

I had to show you this cute little baby pillow which I finished this morning.
(It is available now at Our Shabby Cottage - click on the pic to go straight there)
I have had a few of these fabric blocks for ages (...2 years or more) and I found them the other day and decided it was time to put them to good use before I lose them again.
It is such a sweet little vintage picture.
A cute cuddly baby surrounded by fluffy pillows, her rattle and dear 'ol doggie finishing off her bottle. He does seem to have a slightly guilty look on his face!
I forget the name of the artist. Maybe someone out there can tell me?
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Kathryn. XX
P.S. the website has just been updated with the lovely picture frames from the previous post - click on the "Website Update" pic on my sidebar.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Kathryn I do love living where we are which enables me to find lots of nice goodies. Your cushions are divine. Your such a beautiful sewer. Have a good weekend.
    Sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawwwww...how cute is that cushion? That would look superb in any nursery.
    Off to visit your shop now.
    Hugs,
    Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm yep you would think you could sew or something!
    Gosh girl everything you sew up looks beautiful....Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pillow sure is super cute!!!!

    Take Care
    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathryn that is such a sweet Baby Pillow. Have a great weekend
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  6. O-o-o-o-o-o How Adorable!! Now I wish I had a baby just to get one... OOPs... must be I just hit my head. Let me change that to Grandchildren!! LOL!!
    Love, Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute little pillow. LOVED the postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just came across your site...your work is gorgeous. Love that baby cushion!
    Kind Regards
    www.creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pillow is darling! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have made some lovely things, i can tell that your fabrics are all of a good quality. I LOVE patchwork so your projects really appeal to me. Im hoping to start doing some more of it soon myself, cant wait to unearth my sewing machine when we have a table and chair sorted for it!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog,

    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog… you can find more Baby Pillows here..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! Those are awesome! Spacify offers Kids Pillow and more at reasonable prices.

    ReplyDelete