Here it is "mid stipple"!
If you look closely at the zipper pull you may see an angel....
I have used Rachel Ashwell's "wildflower" fabric along with some pretty pink ribbon and roses....
(except for the quilt!)
What are you crafting today?
Kathryn. XX
I am madly sewing for the impending arrival of baby number four. thus i have created the PEEpouch! You can read about it here http://emmaroseart.blogspot.com/2009/02/some-more-sewing.html Sorry my photos don't look as professional as yours:)
ReplyDeleteLovely things happeing there in that cottage of yours!
ReplyDeleteLove the frames and quilt ...
Oh such alot of work in the quilt,Very unique
wowzer that quilt is great. i am asuming that the difference between the two cottages is...? i am not sure, do tell silly old me.
ReplyDelete%^_^%
AWWW I love those frames!! The fabric alsways looks FAB in frames!! The little purse is gorgeous!
ReplyDeletemandii
OMG... where do I start Kathryn? The quilt - absolutely fabulous; bag, canvases and frames - stunning. The fabrics are just so pretty and feminine.
ReplyDeleteToday I am working on several canvases - all different styles which makes it 'interesting'.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne
Very sweet Kathryn! I have those exact frames in my home, we have some of our wedding photo's in them. And your canvas's are so cute.
ReplyDeleteJenelle ~XOX ~
Well done on the quilt Kathryn! It's beautiful! I love the strippy little purse ~ what a great use of small pieces of fabric!
ReplyDeleteYour blog with all it's pretty bright colors is always so re-freshing! I needed that today. Thank you for sharing!
OHHH!!! kathryn the quilt is gorgeous...AND i LOVE THE cath kidston fabric frames.!!
ReplyDeleteI havent been crafting today (as I cannot sew!!)...BUT i can clean/sort!! so i have been re organising my EBAY room!!
be careful tomorrow in the extreme heat again...
xx andrea
Hi! I am going to say is very talented, and very good taste, I live in Brazil, and surfing the net I found your blog, also love Shabby chic, and I can not see a Mobile street in which to house and take turns, I do not know more place where so much but love it all ... everything that is old and flowery with romanticism is my life!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Andréa
The quilt is looking fantastic! I'm cutting some 1.5" squares for a scrappy borderc..
ReplyDeleteI just LOVED your quilt Shabby! A job well done.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me, this was not ALL done in a day. My I feel so shameful. Some days I work with lighting in my hands and other days i'm happy to get a pillow done.
ReplyDeleteYOUR QUILT is breathtaking. I love how you laid it out in no particular order and went with free form. I love brave design. How are you getting your stippling done? On a longarm? Gorgeous. Just Gorgeous.
The quilt is gorgeous and all the other things are so lovely...
ReplyDeleteI love the little purse, good idea!
ReplyDeleteKathryn that quilt is so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYour other creations are lovely too
Alison
What a productive week you are having - I love all your latest shabby goodies - especially your quilt - so lovely!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a productive week you are having - I love all your latest shabby goodies - especially your quilt - so lovely!!
ReplyDeleteThe quilt is just as wonderful as I thought it would be! Love the baby pillow too!
ReplyDeleteThat quilt is stunning!! You're a clever girl.
ReplyDeleteWow they are all so exquisite Kathryn! I do see the angel! Love the quilt, how clever you are!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the zipper purse, your fabric selections are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour projects are all so lovely! I am loving the Matrishka shabby pink quilt! It is gorgeous. I think it's all so pretty. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat doll quilt!
ReplyDelete