▼

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ever bought something on Ebay? Then this is for you....

If you are like me, then you have probably bought something on Ebay at some stage.

My husband found this last night on you tube and it is hilarious.......

Enjoy!

I've always been a Weird Al Yankovik fan. To see more of his clips click here.

Kathryn. XX

13 comments:

  1. I love Weird Al! That one is brilliant. So true...
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. FREEKING Hillarious!!

    Thank you so much for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to mention.... Oh gosh.... I found myself tapping my foot and tuning in my head.. OY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! And so very true for many people.
    I always like the auctions where people list stuff and say ripped and has button missing ect ect and makes you just think....
    Well just chuck it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever , I'm not that bad ...
    am I ?
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha, that was hillarious!!!

    Take Care
    Jodie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm a crying! That is sooooooooooooooooo hilarious!
    And he has all the EBAY lingo down pat! I have to go watch it again!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i must be the only living 30 something that hasnt tried ebay... but funny none the less. thanks for the laugh.
    %*_*% rosey
    p.s. i think i used to have an alf alarm clock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it,so funny,thanks for that I needed a good laugh,Pamx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hilarious. Thanks for the giggle.
    I've bought and sold waaaay too much on ebay, mostly fabric, cars x 2, cubbies, it's scary!

    ReplyDelete