Friday, June 12, 2009

It's all happening....

Ok, so not only am I celebrating my 1 year blogaversary but soon I will celebrate my 100th sale on Etsy and I have reached 100 followers!
The person who purchases my 100th item on Etsy will receive a special surprise......
Pop on over to my Esty shop, My Shabby Cottage, to find out if it could be you!!!
Lot's of new goodies have just been added so there is plenty to choose from...
"Barefoot Roses" Hairclips Tidy
Little girls bag "Royal Ballet"
"Royal Ballet" Hairclips Tidy
"Cameo Roses" Hairclips Tidy.
"Flower Fairies" cushion
Lot's of Handbag Doorstops
And some more Princess Cushions are on the way too.....

Have you entered my giveaway yet?

Goodluck, Kathryn. XX

12 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

i simply love the door stops, so girlie! 100 congratulatory smooches
%*_*%

rachelmp said...

Congratulations Kathryn! Everything looks just beautiful too. Have a great weekend. Rachel

Anonymous said...

Miss kathryn... If only I had two pennies to rub together, i'd visit you. As a fellow seamstress I love you work. I've been known to buy someone else's work and your's is on my list my dear! Beautiful.

The Pink Poodle said...

congratulations kathryn...ONE talented aussie lady!!

xx andrea

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Ooh, lots of gorgeous new goodies! I love my London book and am so glad I bought it :-) Congratulations on all the wonderful things that are happening to you!!

Jodie said...

man ! It is all happening at once. Isn't this a crazy fun world to be in?

Anonymous said...

Go girlfriend! Talk about hitting it for 6, I think you have hit it our of the park!!!
Love the new hair tidies, ours is hanging in the bathroom keeping all the hair elastics tidy & in one place! Make it really easy to locate them when everyone is in a mad rush to get out the door & off to school.
Have a great weekend.
~S~

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Wow! You go girrrlllllll!
You should attract many visitors ,what you sew and create are wonderful!
Ahhh to be able to sew...

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

I wish one of my girls did ballet so I would have a reason to buy the pretty ballet bag. Perhaps I could take up ballet... hhmmm... short, fat, disabled chick dressed in lycra and tutu - I think not!! LOL
All beautiful Kathryn.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Annie said...

Congratulations on all your anniversaries Kathryn. I'm back in blog land now reports are over and I just LOVE your house and the view. All looks so beautiful. I love your fabric choices.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your 100th purchase! I saw you have 101! WOO HOO! :)

Tulip~Rose Quilt Shoppe said...

Kathryn

"CONGRATULATIONS" on all of your milestones!! Your pretties are just beautiful...
Hope you had a great weekend and managed to keep warm!

Glenda xxx