Thursday, November 4, 2010

My creative space.....travel stuff

This week in 'My Creative Space'...
 'Travel Journal' Cushion 
I have been making lots of 'travel' themed products. 
 The 'travel' themed notebook covers were a huge hit at the last Buninyong Makers Market.
(edited to add- listed in the shop this afternoon)
So, if you missed out last time, look out for some more on the 4th December at the next market day!
More creative spaces over here, thanks Kirsty.
What's happening in your creative space?
Kathryn. XX

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Gosh you have been busy - lovely gift ideas.

Toni :o)

The Pink Poodle said...

Hi Kathryn...ONE WORD.....

AWESOME!!!!!~~~~~~~~~

well maybe a few more words..."LOVE 'EM!!~~~

xx andrea

rachelmp said...

Wow, you have been productive Kathryn!

Heartfire At Home said...

Love, love, love these!! My friend is getting the travel notebook I bought from you at the Buninyong Makers Market for her birthday this Sunday!! I was going to wait and give it to her at Christmas with the bag I bought(the one with the London bits and pieces on it), but decided to give it to her now as I'm sure she'll love it and I love giving nice gifts!!

Linda. xox