After seeing the fabulous wreaths here last week, I had a bee in my bonnet to make one for myself!
This seems to be flavour of the month, this year, particularlly making them from old sheet music.
I went on the hunt for old sheet music but came up empty handed so I decided a vintage nursery rhyme book would do the trick!
It turned out to be a little on the big side as you can see with a comparison shot of the space around it!!!
And I found 'The twelve days of Christmas' within the pages so I used that as the fan circle in the middle.
Master 8 came home after school one night last week and exclaimed "Mummy, that is awesome!"
("Awesome" is his favourite word at the moment.)
It didn't take long to make either, very rewarding for not much effort. I used sticky tape to hold most of it together as well as a few staples. I'm sure there is a tutorial out there in blog land somewhere. If not, let me know and I'll do a quick and easy tutorial on how I did mine.