Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An Aussie bag for a Canadian lass....

I've had a few commissions lately and this was one of them. A friend wanted to gift her Canadian cousin-in-law with something 'Made in Australia', whilst she is out here visiting and exploring this land of ours, and she thought of me. And, I thought this "Ink and Spindle" 'Birch Forest'  fabric would be great. Even though it is probably a northern hemisphere theme, it is designed and printed here in Australia!
So, the Aussie bag was made and is ready to give tonight on the Canadian Lass's arrival.
Hope she likes it.
Kathryn. XX

4 comments:

Annie said...

I'm sure she will - it's very likable!

misteejay said...

Great bag - that fabric looks super on the flap.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Bag looks fab! Great job!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

I love it and the fabric and know she will surely love it too!
Hugs ~ Kerryanne