Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just a little obsessed by......

TREES!
Yes, I am a little in love with any fabric that features trees. I have lot's of clothing plans for these fabrics which are on their way to me.....
Dress.....(from here)  (A bit Like this one)
Another dress.....(from here)
And another one.  (from here)
I thought this would look amazing with a red cardigan for Christmas!
And it reminded me a little of the scene in Twilight when Edward takes Bella up into the trees.....pathetic aren't I.
And this last one, I will make into a skirt with a black waistband....(from here)
So, there you have it, my obsession with trees and landscape fabric.
I think these will be projects for my Sewjourn trip in November, if I can't keep my hands off them until then that is!!
Kathryn.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Oooh... I think I might easily become obsessed with those tree fabrics, too, Kathryn! And I can't see what you whip up at Sewjourn with them.

Unknown said...

What fantastic fabric , I especially like the bluey one .

Maline said...

Très sympa ces tissu et moi aussi je suis fan de Twilight, ah là là vivement le dernier film :D