Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So Close...

Well, the website is so close to being finished. I'm hoping it will be ready this weekend but don't panic if it isn't! It will be very soon.

I just have to take some more photos of "stuff" then lable them, code them, describe them, thumbnail them, shuffle them around a bit, then hey presto! Yep, this website stuff is very time consuming but I hope it will be worth the wait.


I have included some photos here of some of my goodies so you can wait in anticipation....



The girls are ready to go to new homes...


Quilted durham roses tote bag..



Mary Rose, Yuwa & chenille tote...

Lots of new Handbag Doorstops...


My adorable "Pussikins"....softies

And of course a lot more..... Stay tuned and pop in this weekend to see if it's all a Go Go!

No comments: