Wednesday, June 22, 2011

OSC updates.....

Hi everyone, hope you are all well in blogland!
I have some quick updates.....
I have been busy sewing up some long awaited curtains over the weekend.....and managed to get them finished and hung! It's only taken, oh, about 20 months to get it done!
 So, now we have a warm and cosy lounge room.
 Mum and Dad recently returned from an OS trip to the UK and Russia and they bought me some Cath Kidston goodies. Aren't they nice! (Mum and Dad that is)
 A Summer Blossom mini saddle bag and some Spray Flowers habby fabric! The habby fabric feels like flannelette; it is so soft.
I have been making these 'Bella' dolls, to order, like they are going out of fashion. I finished this one yesterday and named her 'Bella the red woodland girl'. She is in my Etsy shop and my MadeIt shop if you're interested.

On Monday we all went for a drive to Stawell for Master 10 to run in the Regional Finals of the school cross country! Firstly, he ran in the interschools, then the Zones and then made it into the Regionals! He did so well, 19th out of 32, 10 year olds. (Only the top ten go through to the State Finals so he did well.)

I am loving 'The Block' at the moment and can't wait to see Katrina and her sister on Thursday night!! Go girls!
That's all folks, Kathryn. XX

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Curtains look great Kathryn,whow what lovely gifts your parents bought back for you(lucky you)and whow what an awesome Bella doll,you are so clever and she is so pretty,well done

Sew Useful Designs said...

I just love everything you make, Kathryn! The Bella dolls are so incredibly cute!

I'm glad you have a warm cozy famliy room - curtains really do set a room off don't they?! (It's just taken me 10 months to make some basic cushions for our couch!)

Hugs! Vikki :-)

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

It always seems that projects for ourselves come last on the 'To Do' list. The curtains look great Kathryn, as do your cute little Bella dolls.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

ittybittyandpretty said...

clever girl, you must sit back and feel proud of how your home has come together. congrats to your young one for running so well.
xxrosey

misteejay said...

I'm not surprised it's taken so long to make your curtains when I see all the other stuff you have been making. Lovely gift from your parents.

Toni xx

Natasha Burns said...

The Bella dolls are so BELLA!
Great that you finally got those curtains done, they look great.
Lovely mum and dad, bringing Cath to you! Wonder what you're going to make with the fabric?
I'm addicted to The Block right now too :) Go Katrina and Amie! xo

Natasha Burns said...

The Bella dolls are so BELLA!
Great that you finally got those curtains done, they look great.
Lovely mum and dad, bringing Cath to you! Wonder what you're going to make with the fabric?
I'm addicted to The Block right now too :) Go Katrina and Amie! xo

Purple Pam said...

Your Bella dolls are absolutely darling. They are just too cute!