Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Autumnal Dress...

  What do you all think of my Autumnal Dress?
I actually made this last year from my stash of 'Trees' fabric (remember this post?)
It has been the perfect dress to wear today, (it is actually a little warm) so it's a good opportunity to get it blogged!
It's the same pattern as the watercolour dress I made a few weeks ago.
 
 
I really like this style because it is so comfortable to wear and it covers all the lumps and bumps too.
 
 
And it's the simple things in life that make it easier.......a full length mirror in my sewing room!
Can you believe that I have been making clothes for years and have been trying them on and running back and forth between our Bedroom and the Sewing room! CRAZY! 
 
Kathryn. xx

1 comment:

traderslostart said...

What lumps and bumps? You look fabulous for 40 . . . Me thinks you exaggerate . . .