Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mum and Dad

Today was spent with my Mum and Dad. They have been away on their "last trip" overseas and had been gone for 6 weeks. They are world travellers and have just about conquered every continent. This time they went to Croatia, Hungry, Austria, Belgium, England and the USA. They have only been home a few days and only just recovering from jet lag. it was great to see them and they brought some lovely goodies with them. I shall show you tomorrow....


Here is Mai. She is my lateset Kimono Kokeshi doll. She will be added to my Etsy shop soon...



Lovely KIKI is packaged and ready to fly off to California in a few days time. I hope she enjoys
her new home...



Here are some more girls for my Etsy shop.



Kathryn.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gosh your dolls are so sweet! It is so much fun to see other versions of these dolls and yours are just precious!
~Emily