Tuesday, May 22, 2012


 I purchased this rubbishy old footstool from the op-shop a while ago. It will go in our front lounge room....
But, not like this!
 I recovered it using the same fabric that will be used for the curtains for a bit of matchy-matchy.
I cut a big square for the top, then boxed it in on the sides.
 I measure out the four sides of the footstool, then cut 4 equal lengths PLUS 50cm to make the pleats on each corner.
I used a water soluble pen to mark the hem.
 Press, and
I will post pics of our front room progress soon.
Kathryn. xx

1 comment:

Antique Rose Designs said...

Great makeover. Love the fabric.